Posted January 28th, 2020
YMS Club Administrator
Yardley Makefield Soccer exists to create a positive environment for all athletes to improve as individuals through the sport of soccer, with a strong emphasis on character, work ethic, and a positive attitude. Known as YMS the club has over 1500 active players every year and is known locally as well as nationally.
YMS is seeking a self-driven and organized Club Administrator to manage day to day administrative duties for the club. Administrator duties include:
- Overseeing player registration and payments for all YMS programs.
- Performing bookkeeping and maintaining financial records.
- Coordinating events for the club
- Working with the leagues and state bodies for player carding and administration.
- Coordinate and work with the township for fields, payments, etc.
- Acting as the club’s communication manager to its players, coaches, families, and community.
- Ordering equipment and paying invoices.
- Providing support for the Board of Directors and YMS Staff.
Requirements are good technical skills with Google Suite, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office. An ability to learn different computer systems related to player carding, registration, payments, etc. Experience with accounting or bookkeeping is desired, but not required. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Be driven to complete tasks with little or no oversight.
The position is a full-time salaried job. It is work from home with some flexibility for hours. Some local travel in Lower Makefield is required. Please contact David Marinoff at Treasurer@YMSSoccer.net if you are interested in applying.