The YMS Recreation League involves 600-800 children between the ages of three and eighteen (or High School Seniors) - Peewees through Varsity Coed. The spring and fall programs each run through an eight week season. The Fall season begins the weekend after labor day and ends by early November. The spring season begins in late March/April and ends before schools recess for the year.
Fees are listed below. Fee dates are posted on the registration page.
- Early bird: $130
- Regular Fee: $150
- Late Fee: $160
Age Groups Offered:
|PeeWee (boys and girls separate)||2016-April 2018|
|U6 (boys and girls separate)||2015|
|U7/8 (boys and girls separate)||2013 & 2014|
|U9/10/11 (boys and girls separate)||2010-2012|
|Varsity Coed||2006 & older|
*Scroll down for maps of locations
- All children are eligible to play and will play a minimum of half the game. All games have referees (with the exception of Peewees) who, along with the coaches, are instructed in the rules of the game for the children’s safety and protection.
- Games are typically played on Saturdays. Practices occur during the week at the discretion of the volunteer coach.
- Registration for the Spring program opens soon after the Fall season concludes, while the Fall registration opens at the conclusion of the Spring season. All registrations are done online thru the YMS website. Dates are announced via emails, YMS website and other means. An early bird discount is offered for those who register early and this date is communicated via email and the YMS website. Late fees apply after certain dates.
- All games are played at either Macclesfield Park (1000 River Road, Yardley PA) or Edgewood Elementary School (899 Oxford Valley Road, Yardley, PA)
- Age groups fill up fast, and you will be waitlisted as soon as the league limits are met. We operate on a first come, first serve basis. Waitlisted players will only be allowed to play if an opening becomes available. We have limited access to fields, so we must limit our team rosters to make each player get as much time as possible on the field and around the ball.
- Please do not request a certain team, time or coach. We have several hundred players to place between our travel, a and adult league programs. We have a random draft and we cannot honor requests. We are a community service club and the purpose of random selection is to not only make the teams fair but will be but to have all the children and adults in the community get to know each other by being placed on different teams with different coaches year in and year out.
- As always, we are looking for parent volunteers to help with all the teams including coach and assistant coach. Don’t be shy, get out there with your kids, they will be proud to have their parent/parents as part of this life experience on the soccer field. You can check off the volunteer buttons in the registration form. Schedules and locations will be sent to you as soon as they are available by the coaches. Additionally, support for volunteer coaches is provided via coaching clinics, coaching videos, and coaching plans at beginning of each season. **Background clearances are required for all volunteers.**
Thanks for making YMS one of the best Youth Soccer organizations on the East Coast! Please email Reza Moghadam, YMS Recreation Director, at email@example.com or our YMS Club Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Spring 2021 Recreation League Schedule
|April 9/10||Opening Day|
|April 30/May 1|
|May 7/8||NO GAMES - EPIC Tournament|
|May 28/29||NO GAMES - Memorial Day Weekend|
|June 11/12||End of season|
|June 18/19||Rain date|
255 Lower Morrisville Road
Fallsington, PA 19054