Fall/Spring Outdoor League
The YMS Recreation League is open to children born 4/1/20 through 12/31/04 (high school seniors)—Peewees to Varsity Coed. The programs each run through an eight-week season. The fall season begins the weekend after Labor Day and ends by early November. The spring season begins in late March/April and ends before the school year ends.
Separate registration and fees are required for each season.
- Early Bird: $140/player (for registrations thru 1/31/23)
- Regular Fee: $150/player (for registrations 2/1/23-2/28/23)
- Late Fee: $185/player (for registrations 3/1/23 & after)
*A $25/player Facilities Fee is also required for each registration. This fee will go towards the operational costs to maintain and improve fields and facilities for the club.
REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE YOUR PLAYER'S SPOT!
If divisions reach capacity, please register for the waitlist. You will only be charged the $25 facilities fee at registration. If you have registered on the waitlist, we will do our best to place your player on a team. Waitlist players might not be added to a team until the start, or after the start, of the season. This is dependent upon the number of players who register and/or drop out, and the number of volunteer coaches we have. If we are able to add your player to a team, we will communicate the info as quickly as we can, and let you know how to make a payment to complete your registration. If we are unable to place your player, we will refund the facilities fee.
Team placements are generally completed approximately 2 weeks prior to the start of the season. Once your player is assigned to a team, your coach will send you an email with details about the season, including practice nights. Volunteer coaches set the day/time of their weekly practices.
|BIRTH YEAR||GENDER||GAME DAY|
|2018-4/1/20||Boys & Girls Separate||Sat. mornings|
|2017||Boys & Girls Separate||Sat. mornings|
|2015 & 2016||Boys & Girls Separate||Sat. mornings|
|2012-2014||Boys & Girls Separate||Fri. evenings|
|2008 & older||Coed||Sat. mornings|
SPRING 2023 SCHEDULE:
|Week 1||March 31/April 1|
|BYE - NO GAMES||April 7/8|
|Week 2||April 14/15|
|Week 3||April 21/22|
|Week 4||April 28/29|
|Week 5||May 5/6|
|BYE - NO GAMES||May 12/13|
|Week 6||May 19/20|
|BYE - NO GAMES||May 26/27|
|Week 7||June 2/3|
|Week 8||June 9/10|
|Rain Date||June 16/17|
FALL/SPRING RECREATION LEAGUE OVERVIEW:
- All children are eligible to play and will play a minimum of half the game. All games have referees (with the exception of Peewees) who, along with the coaches, are instructed in the rules of the game for the children’s safety and protection.
- Games are played on either Friday evenings or Saturdays, depending on the division. Practices occur during the week at the discretion of the volunteer coach, for all divisions except Peewees. Schedules and locations will be sent out by coaches as soon as they are available.
- Registration for the Spring program opens soon after the Fall season concludes, while the Fall registration opens at the conclusion of the Spring season. All registrations are done online through the YMS website. An early bird discount is offered for those who register early. Late fees apply after certain dates.
- Games are played at either Macclesfield Park (1000 River Road, Yardley PA) or Edgewood Elementary School (899 Oxford Valley Road, Yardley, PA)
- Divisions fill up fast, and you will be waitlisted as soon as the league limits are met. We operate on a first come, first serve basis. Waitlisted players will only be allowed to play if an opening becomes available. We have limited access to fields, so we must limit our team rosters to make each player get as much time as possible on the field and around the ball.
- We have several hundred players to place on teams and cannot guarantee requests. The purpose of random selection is to ensure fairness, and allows children, parents, and coaches to meet new people within the community.
We are always looking for volunteer coaches and assistant coaches. Don’t be shy, get out there with your kids! Support for volunteer coaches is provided via coaching clinics, coaching videos, and coaching plans at beginning of each season. You can check off the volunteer buttons in the registration form.
Background clearances are required for all volunteers. Click the link below for clearance requirements.
Please email Reza Moghadam, YMS Recreation Director, at email@example.com or our YMS Club Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Winter Indoor League
The YMS Winter Indoor League is held at the YMS TEC (255 Lower Morrisville Road, Fallsington, PA). The season runs on Saturdays for 8 weeks, from the beginning of January through the end of February. The format is one hour per week, with a training session followed by a small-sided game (no practices). Separate registration and fees are required for each season.
255 Lower Morrisville Road
Fallsington, PA 19054