Includes Peewees through Varsity Coed
(FORMERLY INHOUSE)The Recreation League involves between 600-800 children between the ages of three and eighteen( or High School Seniors). The spring and fall programs each run through an eight week season. The spring season begins in late March/ April and ends before schools recess for the year. The Fall season begins the weekend after labor day and ends by early November.
Age Groups Offered:
|3-5 year olds||Pee-Wee (boys and girls separate)||Edgewood Fields|
|4 & 5 years old||U6 Recreation (boys and girls separate)||Edgewood Fields|
|6 & 7 years old
||U7-8 Recreation (boys and girls separate)
|8-10 years old||U9-11 (boys and girls separate)||Macclesfield|
|11-13 years old||JV Coed||Macclesfield|
|14-17 years old||Varsity Coed||Macclesfield|
|*Scroll down for maps of locations|
- All children are eligible to play and will play a minimum of half the game. All games have referees (with the exception of Pee-Wees) who, along with the coaches, are instructed in the rules of the game for the children’s safety and protection.
- Games are played on Saturdays. Practices occur during the week at the discretion of the volunteer coach.
- Registration for the Spring program is done in as soon after the Fall season concludes, while the Fall registration opens at the conclusion of the Spring season. All registrations are done on line thru the YMS website. Dates are announced via emails, YMS website and other means. An early bird discount is offered for those who register early and this date is communicated via email and the YMS website. Late fees apply after certain dates.
- All games are played at either Macclesfield Park (1000 River Road, Yardley PA) or Edgewood Elementary School (899 Oxford Valley Road, Yardley, PA)
- Age groups fill up fast , and you will be wait listed as soon as the league limits are met. We operate on a first come , first serve basis. Wait listed players will only be allowed to play if an opening becomes available. We have limited access to fields, so we must limit our team rosters to make each player get as much time as possible on the field and around the ball.
- Please do not request a certain team, time or coach. We have several hundred players to place between our travel , In house and adult league programs. We have a random draft and we cannot honor requests. We are a community service club and the purpose of random selection is to not only make the teams fair, but to have all the children and adults in the community get to know each other by being placed on different teams with different coaches year in and year out.
- As always, we are looking for parent volunteers to help with all the teams including coach and assistant coach. Don’t be shy, get out there with your kids, they will be proud to have their parent/parents as part of this life experience on the soccer field. You can check off the volunteer buttons on your application at any level. Schedules and locations will be sent to you as soon as they are available by the coaches. Additionally, support for volunteer coaches are provided via coaching clinics, coaching videos, and coaching plans at beginning of each season.
Thanks for making YMS one of the biggest and best Youth Soccer organizations on the East Coast! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or In House Youth Soccer Director, Reza Moghadam (Rezasoccer77@gmail.com) with any questions.
Spring 2018 Schedule
Date Games Notes
April 7th Game 1 Opening Day
April 14th Game 2
April 21st Game 3 Picture Day
April 28th Game 4
May 5th Game 5
May 12th No Games EPIC Tournament
May 19th Game 6
May 26th No Games Memorial Day Weekend
June 2nd Game 7 Closing Day
June 16th Rain Date If Needed