Summer League 2018
|Fields/Times||June 26th||June 28th||July 4th week -OFF||July 10th||July 12th||July 17th |
Make up on Aug. 4th
|July 19th||July 24th||July 26th||July 31st||Aug 2nd|
Make up from July 12th ( Possible turf)
(July 17th Makeup)
|Field 1- 6:30PM||1v2||3v1||5v1||Make up on August 2nd- ALL TEAMS||Field D1|
|Field 2-6:30PM||4v3||10v8||6v2||Field D2(Grass) 6:30PM||1v8||10v2||9v8||2v5||7v4||2v3||1v8|
|Field 1- 7:40 PM||6v5||5v7||3v9||Field D1|
|Field 2-7:40PM||7v8||6v9||8v4||Field D2|
|Field 1-8:50PM||Field D1|
|Team 1-Bossio||Team 2-Phancook||Team 3-Edelstein||Team 4-Orr||Team 5-Labiak||Team 6- Castillo||Team 7- Karabell||Team 8-Miller||Team 9- Slotnick||Team 10-Goldberg|
Registration for the YMS Adult Coed Summer League is now open.
Tentative dates: June 26th, June 28th, July 10th, July 12th, July 17th, July 19th, July 24th, July 26th, July 31st.
Fee :$110 per player
Games : ( 2 games per week)
Format: 8 v 8
Days:Tuesdays and Thursday Evenings
Times: 6:30 pm/7:40 pm/8:50 pm
Rosters: 14 per team (max).MINIMUM IS 12 PLAYERS PER TEAM...NO EXCEPTIONS!! AND THIS IS COED, SO YOU MUST HAVE 1 FEMALE PLAYER. Most teams have 2-3 ( THIS IS A COED FUN LEAGUE!) You can get your friends together and try and form a team, or you can come in as an individual and meet new people. PLEASE INDICATE ON THE FORM IN SPECIAL REQUEST AREA IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A CAPTAIN! Players must be at least 16 years old by start of season .
Where: Macclesfield Field Turf
For more information you can go to Registration on the website and sign up. Teams will be formed once everyone is signed up. The draft for open players will be held in early June. If you want to play with your friends , please indicate this on special request on the form. Get out there, get in shape , and have fun meeting new people! Registration is open until June 10th, after that date, late fees apply.
Click on the sidebar link to register on line for the Summer Leagues.
YOU MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD TO JOIN AND YOU CANNOT PLAY IN ANY GAMES IF YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED PLAYER...NO EXCEPTIONS!
YMS Adult Coed League Rules
- Game Duration : Two 30 Minute halves ( 5 Minute halftime)
- # of Players on the field: 8 Players total . 7 field players plus a goalie.
- Substitutions: You may substitute on six yarders and either teams throw - ins. Referee must be aware of substitutions.
- No Slide Tackling:
- 1st Offense- Yellow Card and Sit for 5 minutes ( can sub for yellow card)
- 2nd Offense- Red Card and must sit out next game.( cannot sub for red card in that game...team plays short that game.)
- No Off-sides
- No Fighting: Immediate Red card for fighting.
- Banned from the league for the rest of the season( no refunds).
- Goalies: No punts or drop kicks of the ball after a save.
- (Goalie)Balls must be distributed by throwing or placing the ball on the ground and kicking it back in play.
- Re- Starts: With the exception of a penalty kick and corner kick. All Re-starts are indirect.Penalty kicks are taken at center of the line of the penalty box parallel to the goal line
- Side line out of bounds is THROW IN back into play.
- Beverages on the field- ONLY WATER in plastic or non -glass containers.
- No spectators inside the fence- ALL non- players must remain outside the turf fence.
- All other FIFA Rules are in place.
- All players MUST be registered- NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This League has a wide range of players and levels of player experience. The intention is to play and have fun. NO disrespecting of players or referees will be tolerated. YMS – Turf Field Rules
- No food or drinks (except water) permitted on the turf field
- No chewing gum, candy or sunflower seeds permitted on the turf field
- No Spitting!!
- No metal cleats permitted on turf field. Rubber or plastic cleats only
- No jumping off/over fences. No one is permitted on the fields until the gates are officially open. • During games and practices, only coaches and players are permitted within the gated turf area.
- Parents, siblings and friends of players MUST remain outside the gated turf area at all times! No Children inside gated area for safety reasons.
- No dogs or other animals permitted on the turf field.
- All teams should clean-up after games and practices. Empty bottles should NEVER be left behind on or near the fields. Parents and spectators should use receptacles provided and not leave trash in the field area.