YMS Premier 96 United is coached and trained by Greg Payne. Coach Payne played professionally in the US with the Columbus Crew and in South America with Primera Division leading clubs: Comunicaciones, Deportivo Jalapa and Mictlan. Since his retirement from playing, Coach Payne has been coaching nationally ranked youth teams in the tri-state area. Coach Payne brings high energy and a unique training plan to every session.
Additionally, YMS Premier 96 United is supervised by YMS Director of Coaching - Coach Greaves. Coach Greaves holds the UEFA B license, and has been an integral part of the coaching staffs at various clubs in the United Kingdom including Sheffield United, Nottingham Forest, Barnsley, Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion.
KEY 2011 ACCEPTANCES:
- 2011 Spring: REGION 1 PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2011 Spring: Eastern Development Program league & showcases
SPRING 2011 TOURNAMENTS:
- EPYSA STATE CUP / JEFFERSON CUP / MAPS CUP / FC DELCO PLAYERS CUP / US CLUB SOCCER NATIONALS
FALL 2011 TOURNAMENTS:
- YMS COLUMBUS CUP / BETHESDA / BALTIMORE JUNIOR CLASSIC
RECENT TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- November 2010 - Baltimore Junior Showcase - U14 Championship - Champions
- November 2010 - MAPS Challenge Cup - U14 Championship - Semi-Finalist
- September 2010 Lehigh Valley "The Lou Classic" Tournament - U14 Elite - Finalist
- May 2010 Ukrainian Nationals Memorial Day Tournament - U13 Championship - Finalist
- November 2009 US Club Soccer East Penn Cup - U13 Chamipionship - Champions
- November 2009 MAPS Fall Challenge - U13 MAPS - Semi-Finalist
- October 2009 YMS Columbus Cup - U13 Elite - Semi-Finalist
- September 2009 East Brunswick Labor Day Tournament - U13 Championship - Finalist
* U15 Boys Try-Out Dates (Fall 2011/Spring 2012)
The team practices every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM at Macclesfield Park (turf field) 1000 River Road, Yardley PA 19067. Our fields and training center are first rate, with all teams training on the TURF field, which is lighted. Additionally, the club practices on (3) lighted natural grass fields and maintains 11 natural grass fields at Macclesfield Park in Lower Makefield township
*If you would like to have your son evaluated by Coach Payne, contact him at 609-222-0130 or email@example.com.